At Flint Insurance our aim to is to be your trusted insurance advisors. Our specialist teams provide a tailored, personalised service and have access to our wide array of insurance markets in order to provide bespoke insurance solutions to fit your exact requirements.

Call us now to talk about your insurance needs, even if you’re not sure exactly what they are, we are more than happy to discuss your options, or simply to give you some help and advice.

We want to make protecting your business as easy and stress free as possible – so give us a try.

Call us on 0800 021 4504 Request a callback


Customer Satisfaction

Feefo logo

Rated our service ‘extremely good’


Customer Satisfaction

Feefo logo

Liability Insurance

Liability Insurance

Covering you for claims made due to injury to another person and/or damage to property.

Combined Liability Insurance

Public and Employers’ Liability in one convenient policy, with a range of optional extensions – designed to keep you covered in the most cost effective way.

Public Liability Insurance

Essential commercial cover that pays compensation claims and legal fees if an individual, such as a customer, contractor or member of the public is injured or their property damaged as a result of your business activities.

Employers' Liability Insurance

A legal requirement for all staff, including temporary workers and volunteers; usually bought with Public Liability insurance, we cover all types and size of business.

Products Liability Insurance

Products Liability insurance offers protection against claims of personal injury or property damage resulting from the use of your products.

Professional Indemnity Insurance

Protection against mistakes or complaints about work that you’ve done. Covering legal defence fees, compensation for negligence, additional costs to correct a mistake or reputational damage. All professions covered.

High Risk Liability Insurance

Specialist Public and Employers’ Liability for more dangerous occupations, such as working at height, heat work and dangerous environments.

Directors and Officers Insurance

Covers the payment of fines, compensation and legal expenses, because as a business director you have a personal responsibility for all your actions, including errors and omission and the decisions that you make.

Management Liability Insurance

Directors’ and Officers’ Liability enhanced with Entity Defence and Employment Law Protection under one comprehensive policy.

Hauliers Liability Insurance

Specifically for road haulage operators and covers the movement of your customers goods against loss whilst in transit, but with the addition of Public and Employers’ Liability built in.

Roofers Liability Insurance

Being a roofer inevitably means working at height and therefore poses additional risks to you and your workers, as well as those around you, such as clients and members of the public.

Scaffolders Liability Insurance

Working at height to erect scaffolding poses significant risks to workers and others in the same environment, such as your clients and members of the public.

Welders Liability Insurance

Welding for a living presents a variety of complex risks and hazards, making the right insurance cover essential to protect your livelihood, your employees, property and other people around you.

Call us on 0800 688 8011

9:00am to 6:30pm
Mon – Thurs
9:00am to 5:30pm

Call us on 0800 688 8011

9:00am to 6:30pm
Mon – Thurs
9:00am to 5:30pm


Customer Satisfaction

Feefo logo

General Business Insurance

Business Combined Insurance

Standard business insurance, such as Public and Employers’ liability in a single contract, with additional cover to protect your staff, building and stock against loss. Tailored to your needs.

Business Interruption Insurance

If a fire, flood or major theft leaves your business unusable, Business Interruption cover provides the funds to keep trading, as well as compensating for loss of revenue.

Contractors Insurance

Essential insurance combined into one convenient policy, for a wide range of occupations, including builders, property developers, electricians, shop fitters and many more.

SME Insurance

Flexible business insurance for the small to medium sized enterprise, tailored exactly to your needs in one convenient policy.

Goods in Transit

Protection for items or stock whilst they are being transported from one place to another, against damage, theft and loss. This cover can be incorporated into commercial vehicle or courier insurance, or as a stand alone policy.

Cyber Cover

As cyber attacks grow in number and sophistication businesses need good advice and full cover to help protect them. Cyber cover can be stand alone or in addition to your general commercial insurance.

Tech Insurance

Tech insurance cover is specifically tailored to both IT & Communications and Electronics Manufacturing & Assembly specialisms.

Commercial Legal Expenses

Providing your business with early legal advice - 24 hours a day, 365 days a year - via essential telephone helplines and then cover should you need to take the matter to court.

Charity Insurance

Insurance that responds to the needs of charities and not for profit companies – cover for every type and size of organisation from an experienced insurance broker.

Recruitment Insurance

Flexible and specialist cover for every type of recruitment agency, regardless of size or sector, from micro and SME, through to large corporate agency chains.

Entertainment and Events Insurance

Specialist event insurance covering everything from the village garden party to large conferences. Flint has a long-standing history of providing insurance for artistes and unusual sporting events, so whatever your event, just give us a call.

Cleaners Insurance

Covering the full range of cleaning businesses, including all domestic and commercial concerns, as well as window cleaning and other high risk areas and locations.


Working with quality insurers and CEDIA members to provide industry specific, discounted insurance products for the home technology industry.

Marine Insurance

Marine transit or cargo insurance is designed to protect various goods being shipped around the UK and worldwide.

Call us on 0800 688 8011

9:00am to 6:30pm
Mon – Thurs
9:00am to 5:30pm


Customer Satisfaction

Feefo logo

Commercial Property Insurance

Business Premises Insurance

Commercial Property Insurance is for landlords who let out their property for business use, such office space, workshops, warehouses etc.

Business Contents Insurance

Buildings insurance protects the bricks and mortar of your business, whilst Contents cover protects your furnishings, fixtures and fittings, trade stock and glass against common risks. We can supply these together, with a range of optional extras, or on their own.

Office Insurance

From home office to a high rise block and everything in between. As well as covering premises and equipment you can add extra cover for equipment away from the office, cyber cover, stock, takings theft etc.

Shop and Retail Cover

Covering all types of shop owners whatever product or set-up, from large to small operations, against multiple risks.

Bars, Pubs and Restaurant Insurance

Insurance that understands the needs of the food and drinks industry, and can include cover for fixtures and fittings, stock deterioration, business interruption, loss of licence etc. depending on your needs.

Hotel Insurance

Whether boutique, B&B or baronial, Flint has the expertise to make sure that your hostelry is fully covered. Speak to us about essential hotel insurance, plus a range of optional extras.

Call us on 0800 688 8011

9:00am to 6:30pm
Mon – Thurs
9:00am to 5:30pm

Landlord Insurance

Landlord Insurance

Offering Landlord cover for every eventuality, whether you're an accidental landlord or have a property portfolio we will recommend the right cover for you.

Block of Flats Insurance

Insurance for landlords who rent out flats and apartments, whether your interest is freehold, leasehold or via a management company. Cover might be Buildings, Contents with Property owner’s Liability, plus a range of optional extras.

Landlord Contents Insurance

This insurance protects your own contents in a property that you rent out. We can cover single buildings or a property portfolio, within residential, commercial or mixed use settings.

Investment Property Insurance

Protecting your own contents in a property that you rent out, this covers loss from theft (someone other than your tenant) and damage, such as fire or flood.

Why choose us?

With Flint you are supported throughout the insurance buying process; we search the market for the best terms and tailor your cover exactly to your needs. We are always on hand to deal with queries and especially in the event of a claim.

Our clients stick with us because of our consistently good service.

Request a callback

    Within our office hours, we endeavour to contact you within 15 minutes of your requested time.

    Contact us

    Call us on 0800 021 4501 and one of our team will be more than happy to help.

    Make a claim