Hauliers Liability Insurance
Designed to specifically meet the needs of road haulage operators, Hauliers Liability insurance covers the movement of your customers goods against loss whilst in transit, but with the addition of Public and Employers’ Liability built in.
Public Liability pays compensation claims and legal fees if an individual, such as a customer, contractor or member of the public is injured or their property damaged. Employers’ Liability, a legal requirement in the UK, is there to cover your staff for loss or injury whilst at work.
Hauliers Liability insurance is often a contractual requirement, so Flint works with you to arrange cover that meets standard trading conditions, Road Haulage Association requirements or CMR (Convention on the Contract for the International Carriage of Goods by Road) obligations.
- Public and Employers’ Liability
- Cover to meet all contractual requirements
- All risks cover for third party trailers, containers and other specialist equipment
- Driver’s personal effects
- Benefit for in vehicle cameras
- Increased liabilities
- Cargo entrusted to sub-contractors
- Cover for driver training, inductions and recruitment
As an insurance broker with over 30 years hauliers liability experience Flint works with market leading insurers to bring you the best possible choice of policy.