Goods in Transit Insurance
Goods in Transit protects items or stock whilst they are being transported from one place to another, against damage, theft and loss. Often these are goods that you carry for someone else, such as a courier service, but can also include retail supplies or tools.
Goods in Transit can be incorporated into commercial vehicle or courier insurance, or as a stand alone policy – usually the case for goods in excess of £25,000 in value.
Our comprehensive fleet policies can include:
- Includes Public and Employers’ Liability
- UK/EU Cover
- Single or combined policy
- Driver’s personal effects and own goods
- 24/7 accident management
- Up to 70% discount for new policies
- Excess free cover available
- Unbeatable prices for owner drivers
- Specialist cover with great rates for hauliers
As an insurance broker with over 30 years experience Flint works with market leading insurers to bring you the best possible choice of policy.