Business Interruption Insurance
Business Interruption insurance compensates for loss of trading or operating profit. If a fire, flood or major theft leaves your business unusable, business interruption cover not only provides the necessary funds to keep trading, but will also compensate you for loss of revenue – making up the difference between your actual income and normal expected income.
Maximum Indemnity Period is an important element of the policy – this is the length of time that the policy will continue to cover the short-fall in profits following the insured incident.
- Cover for profits
- Cover for fixed costs such as rent and utilities
- Temporary relocation cover
- Additional expenses such as accountants fees or cleaning costs
- Denial of access to your premises
- Damage to public utilities
- Damage to suppliers/customers premises
- Cover for loss or damage to account records
Flint is an independent insurance broker who has been providing insurance protection to commercial clients for over 30 years. We enjoy very high client retention; our clients stick with us because of superlative service and competitively priced insurance products.