Bars, Pubs and Restaurants Insurance
Whether you run a country pub, inner city wine bar, high street cafe or fine dinning establishment Flint has the right insurance for you. We understand the needs of food and drink based businesses because we’ve been handling insurance for this dynamic sector over many years.
It doesn’t matter whether you’re a family owned business or a national chain our commercial team are confident of recommending everything you need to properly protect your assets. We understand price is important and always approach a range of insurance providers to secure the best possible rates.
- Public Liability – covering your liabilities to others
- Employers’ Liability – covering your liabilities to your staff
- Material Damage – cover for your property and/or stock and equipment, including fixtures and fittings and glass
- Stock deterioration – loss of stock due to freezer failure
- Business Interruption – loss of income when you are unable to trade
- Money – covered whilst on your premises or in transit
- Loss of licence – covering loss of profit or reduction in value of premises.
- Protection for outside areas – against theft of furniture, outdoor heaters etc.
‘Bars and restaurants’ represents a huge range of different business set-ups, e.g. some establishments include entertainment, which has it’s own set of insurance requirements. Similarly, some premises are owner occupied, or maybe you live above your business – all of these situations require different cover to make sure you’re properly protected. Call our commercial team for their help and advice.