Customer Satisfaction

Feefo logo

Rated our service ‘extremely good’

Office Insurance

Office insurance can be bought as buildings and contents insurance together or separately depending upon your needs.

If your office space is rented, or even within your own home Flint can offer you specialist contents cover for things like your computers and printers, plus furniture and documents. Standard cover would protect you against loss from fire, flood and theft, with a range of optional extras.

Where you own your office, buildings cover is required, again this covers accidental damage, usually as in fire and flood, but also subsidence. As in the case of any building insurance, it’s important to set the right sums insured to take into account an accurate rebuild value of your property.


  • Contents on a new for old basis
  • Cover for personal possessions
  • Contents and Buildings together or separately
  • All types and size of office

Additional Extras

  • Equipment taken out of the office
  • Accidental damage
  • Mechanical breakdown of computers and other equipment
  • Money kept on the premises
  • Theft by forced entry

And as your business changes or expands Flint will work with you to make sure that your cover continues to offer the right protection.

As part of your business protection planning you might want to include Professional Indemnity, Cyber cover, Commercial Legal Expenses – your Flint account handler can discuss options for additional cover as required.

Allianz Insurance logo Lloyd RSA insurance logo Pen underwriting logo Travelers insurance logo
Zurich Insurance logo Aviva Insurance Logo Axa insurance logo NIG insurance logo Ageas Insurance Logo Markel logo Hiscox Insurance logo

Managing communication effectively in times of crisis

In an increasingly media-orientated world, adverse publicity can have a devastating financial impact on your business.

The policy will pay up to £25,000 in professional fees to provide expert advice to help you manage communication effectively in times of crisis. This can include drafting a media statement as well as preparing suitable communications for your staff, customers or suppliers.

When Accidents Happen

The insurer must be contacted before appointing a solicitor or accountant to act for you. The insurer then assesses your claim for reasonable prospects of success. Provided that the event is covered by the policy and your claim is more likely than not to succeed, they will help you under the terms of your policy.

Where appropriate, mediation will be recommended to resolve your dispute or they will appoint a solicitor, accountant or other suitable expert to act for you from their nationwide panel of specialist firms. Panel members are carefully selected based on their expertise and work under strict service standards. They are regularly audited to ensure they provide the best possible service to our customers.

Need to claim?

Speak to our claims team

Choose department
Feefo Reviews

Why choose us?

Flint Insurance is an independent insurance broker who works with a panel of quality insurers to provide the best possible insurance policies for our clients. There’s no huge call centre – with Flint you deal with the person who is handling your risk. We only take your details to get you fantastic rates from quality insurers.

Whether you’re a sole trader or large corporation Flint seeks to understand your business and make recommendations for cover. Experts in our field, we work with trusted insurers to compare the market for great cover at the best rate.

Request a callback

    Within our office hours, we endeavour to contact you within 15 minutes of your requested time.

    Contact us

    Call us on 0800 021 4501 and one of our team will be more than happy to help.

    Make a claim