Customer Satisfaction

Feefo logo

Rated our service ‘extremely good’

Landlord Insurance

Landlord Insurance is there to rebuild or repair your property following a loss.

At Flint we offer Landlord cover for every eventuality, whether you’re an accidental landlord or have a property portfolio we will recommend the right cover for you.


We work with multiple insurers to create the best policy for you with the essential cover plus a range of additional benefits:

  • landlord’s/buy-to-let buildings insurance
  • residential or commercial
  • contents cover
  • malicious damage
  • accidental damage
  • locks and glass replacement
  • property owners’ liability insurance
  • cover up to 10 properties in one policy
  • alternative accommodation for tenants
  • loss of rental income
  • discounts for multiple properties
  • 24 hr advice line

The property could be residential, commercial or a combination of the two.

As well as standard tenancy agreements Flint can also cover multi-occupancy, student lets or local authority accommodation. We select the right cover for you from a range of specialist and quality insurers to ensure you always get the best deal.

When renting out a single dwelling, regular home insurance does not offer you sufficient cover, so speak to one of our experts who is ready to help you.

Allianz Insurance logo Lloyd RSA insurance logo Pen underwriting logo Travelers insurance logo
Zurich Insurance logo Aviva Insurance Logo Axa insurance logo NIG insurance logo Ageas Insurance Logo Markel logo Hiscox Insurance logo

Call us on 0800 021 4504

9:00am to 6:30pm
Mon – Thurs
9:00am to 5:30pm

Specific policies available

Block of Flats Insurance

Insurance for landlords who rent out flats and apartments, whether your interest is freehold, leasehold or via a management company. Cover might be Buildings, Contents with Property owner’s Liability, plus a range of optional extras.

Landlord Contents Insurance

This insurance protects your own contents in a property that you rent out. We can cover single buildings or a property portfolio, within residential, commercial or mixed use settings.

Investment Property Insurance

Protecting your own contents in a property that you rent out, this covers loss from theft (someone other than your tenant) and damage, such as fire or flood.

Fewer claims means reduced premiums

Good risk and claims management is essential, especially for policy cover where you could face multiple perils. Running a compliant business, together with risk mitigation are extremely important to control claims and the cost of insurance.

As a specialist broker we are experts in Risk Management, which means our highly trained staff can provide genuine advice on a wide range of initiatives designed to help you reduce your claims.

When Accidents Happen

At Flint we understand that how claims are handled is one of the most important parts of your insurance.

In the event of a claim we work with you and insurers to make sure your policy works as it should and that claims are settled as quickly as possible.

Need to claim?

Speak to our claims team

Choose department
Feefo Reviews

Why choose us?

Flint Insurance is an independent insurance broker who works with a panel of quality insurers to provide the best possible insurance policies for our clients. There’s no huge call centre – with Flint you deal with the person who is handling your risk. We only take your details to get you fantastic rates from quality insurers.

Whether you’re a sole trader or large corporation Flint seeks to understand your business and make recommendations for cover. Experts in our field, we work with trusted insurers to compare the market for great cover at the best rate.

Request a callback

    Within our office hours, we endeavour to contact you within 15 minutes of your requested time.

    Contact us

    Call us on 0800 021 4501 and one of our team will be more than happy to help.

    Make a claim