Landlord Insurance is there to rebuild or repair your property following a loss.
At Flint we offer Landlord cover for every eventuality, whether you’re an accidental landlord or have a property portfolio we will recommend the right cover for you.
We work with multiple insurers to create the best policy for you with the essential cover plus a range of additional benefits:
- landlord’s/buy-to-let buildings insurance
- residential or commercial
- contents cover
- malicious damage
- accidental damage
- locks and glass replacement
- property owners’ liability insurance
- cover up to 10 properties in one policy
- alternative accommodation for tenants
- loss of rental income
- discounts for multiple properties
- 24 hr advice line
The property could be residential, commercial or a combination of the two.
As well as standard tenancy agreements Flint can also cover multi-occupancy, student lets or local authority accommodation. We select the right cover for you from a range of specialist and quality insurers to ensure you always get the best deal.
When renting out a single dwelling, regular home insurance does not offer you sufficient cover, so speak to one of our experts who is ready to help you.