At Flint we understand that charities and not for profit organisations have very specific insurance requirements. With over 30 years experience, insurance from Flint means you get a choice of quality insurers and the right cover selected via our recommendation and depending on your needs.
Flint can offer cover for every size and type of charity, including the following sectors: arts and entertainment, animal welfare, community groups, education, hospitality, manufacturing, office based, religious buildings/village hall, retail etc.
Using an experienced insurance broker does not necessarily mean higher premiums and should save you time and therefore money.
In addition to Public and Employers’ liability, your policy may also include:
- Data Breach Response
- Professional Indemnity
- Charity Trustees Management Liability
- Personal Accident
- Business Travel and Employee Dishonesty
- Bequeathed property
- Motor No claims discount and excess protection
- Property at fundraising and catering events up to £5,000
- Resilient repairs up to £50,000 for any one claim
- Both buildings and contents Items are uplifted by £500,000 or 20% whichever is the lower
- Death or adverse publicity of a patron
- Claims and risk management