CEDIA Member Insurance
Flint has enjoyed a long-standing association with CEDIA, having provided insurance for some of its members since 2005. Working with CEDIA members has enabled us to develop a greater understanding of the home technology industry and the associated risks faced by this dynamic sector.
We share this expertise with our insurer partners to promote greater understanding for accurate risk assessments and the type of cover required.
Flint continues to work with a range of quality insurance providers to bring choice and greater understanding to this fast moving, specialist arena.
We acknowledge that CEDIA is recognised as a mark of professionalism within the industry and endorse the work it does in promoting education, research initiatives and legislatory directives.
We are happy to advise any CEDIA member on their insurance requirements; to help you make the best choice of cover for the right protection and price.
Insurance for integrated home technology:
- Installation professionals
Covering all risks, including:
- Public and Employers’ Liability both in the UK and abroad
- Commercial Property cover, which can include on-site stock and materials
- Professional Indemnity
- Directors and Officers’
- Commercial Vehicle and Motor Fleet cover
- Alarm/Security Liability program
- Errors and Omissions – for alarm/security, faulty design and installation