Flint Insurance is able to offer a range of travel insurance options, including Single and Annual Multi-trip for both individuals and family; as well as Extended Trip insurance for longer holidays and Travel Insurance for those with Medical Conditions.
As with all of our products we work with a range of quality insurers to select the best policy for your needs. Your insurance is built around your unique requirements and we always strive to offer you a great deal.
Travel insurance for families and individuals is handled by our Personal Lines team, but we can also provide travel cover for companies and business trips under Personal Accident and Travel within commercial – click here for details.
- Single trip – UK, Europe or Worldwide – for individuals, a couple or the whole family.
- Annual multi-trip – go away as many times as you like for up to 60 days per trip
- Extended Trip – from 18 years to 60 for one trip up to 18 months – you can even return home for up to 3 times in your trip
- Comprehensive screening for a wide range of medical conditions
Cover can include
- Holiday cancellation
- Trip abandonment
- Departure delay
- Loss of baggage and personal belongings
- Passport and documents
- Personal money
- Emergency hospital and medical expenses
- Personal liability
- Personal accident
- Winter sports
- Vehicle excess waiver
- Golf clubs
We can usually arrange travel insurance that covers pre-existing medical conditions. However, if for some reason we are unable to find you affordable travel insurance for your medical conditions, the Money Advice Service has launched a directory listing companies that may be able to help you. The directory can be accessed by either clicking here or calling 0800 138 7777.