Commercial Legal Expenses Insurance
Commercial Legal Expenses insurance is designed to provide your business with early legal advice through telephone helplines and then cover should you need to take the matter to court.
These important helplines are available to you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year – for legal advice, tax matters and counselling assistance. Counselling assistance is also extended to your employees and their families.
This cost effective and essential business insurance covers a range of important issues:
- Employment disputes & compensation
- Employment restrictive covenants
- Tax protection
- Property protection
- Legal defence
- Compliance & regulation
- Statutory licence appeals
- Loss of earnings
- Personal injury
- Option to include contract and debt recovery
A suite of covers to protect the principal, executive officers, directors and partners of your business, including:
- An HMRC enquiry into the executive’s personal tax affairs.
- Motoring prosecution defence for personal, social or domestic use.
- Personal identity theft assistance and resolution service.
- Mediation costs up to £25,000 to resolve a dispute between business partners that arises from the terms of their partnership agreement.
- Crisis communication (as described below) for matters occurring in an executive’s private and personal capacity that cause adverse publicity or reputational damage.