Goods in Transit Insurance
Goods in Transit protects items or stock whilst they are being transported from one place to another, against damage, theft and loss. Often these are goods that you carry for someone else, such as a courier service, but can also include retail supplies or tools.
Goods in Transit can be incorporated into commercial vehicle or courier insurance, or as a stand alone policy – usually the case for goods in excess of £25,000 in value.
- Includes Public and Employers’ Liability
- UK/EU cover
- Single or combined policy
- Driver’s personal effects and own goods
- 24/7 accident management
- Up to 70% discount for new policies
- Excess free cover available
- Unbeatable prices for owner drivers
- Specialist cover with great rates for hauliers
With over 30 years experience in this often complex insurance Flint can offer excellent cover for couriers, furniture removals, car transporters, international logistics operators and everything in between. Flint works with multiple insurers, offering a wide range of policies to select the absolute best cover for you.