Contractors and Contracts Insurance
Adequate insurance cover is almost always a prerequisite for building industry and construction trade contractors before being allowed on site. However, even without this insistence it’s essential to protect your staff (including sub-contractors), workmanship, machinery, and against other losses, such as claims of negligence, equipment failure etc. A contractor’s policy can cover a wide range of occupations, including builders, property developers, electricians, shop fitters and many more.
Working with a panel of expert insurers means that we can tailor your policy specifically to your industry with any specialist covers as required. What’s more, because we deal with multiple insurers we search the market to make sure you get optimum cover and always at the best price.
- Bespoke contract works programmes.
- Speculative build projects
- JCT Contract reviews and expert advice
- 6.5.1 Non-Negligence
- Collateral warranties reviews
- Own and Hired in Plant
- Bespoke Single Project Programmes
- Timber Framed Contract works Insurance.
- Defect Design Exclusion Clauses
- Public and Employers Liability
- Professional Indemnity
- Plant and machinery – this can be hired in or owned by you
- All risks cover for tools
- Risk management advice
- Health and Safety